Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Joyce's Birthday Party

After the rendezvous we decided to amputate

This the tweety Bird. I, alone made a chocolate cake(from the box) and after it cooled, Melanie made the frosting. Bekah colored all the frosting to the right pigment i started with white. At first i couldn't get the hang of the froster thing so Julie gave me some pointers, and i was off. Even though it took around 1:45 minutes it did not seem a waste of time, After all I was doing it ALL for Joyce (my niece) Even though she wasn't going to eat any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

This thing is Tweet...I mean, sweet! I love your description of the process including who (exactly) did what, and how many minutes (exactly) the whole process took! And what is with the big words? rendezvous? Geez! I am jealous tough...I want a Tweety cake for my next birthday...would you make me one? You are awesome Drewie (and your frosting crew!)

Jill said...

I love this cake, and on my next birthday I'm going to commission you to make my cake. How about that?

Emilie said...

drew this cake is the total bomb! i wish i had been there to dig in! miss you. wish i had been there the other night for your performance...

Brad said...

Great post. The cake was indeed a work of art. Did it taste as good as it looks?

Keep up the posts.

Julie said...

Believe me folks this cake looked better in person and tasted better too. As good as it looks in the picture - it can not be beat by the real life experience of the cake. Joyce loved it. Next year she might even get to taste it.