Friday, April 3, 2009

March 13 (and 14)

On my birthday i had two friends over, My friend from school Henvey and my friend from church and preschool Scott. I made the cake batter, my mom cooked it and me and my friends decorated it... I just figured out that the pictures of my birthday are on the other computer, and im in utah! well anyway on march 14 i had solo ensamble where i played for judges and they say what i did good and what i could do better on. They also grade me. I was in two things, a quartet with Henvey, Keelan, and Shane(people from my orchestra) I was going to put a video of my solo on here too but it is also on the other comp but you can see it on my family blog cyberjohnsons.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait to see a picture of your cake. With you skills, I'm sure it was amazing.

JR said...

I saw that video and it pretty much knocked my socks off. Can I take lessons from you? (John)

Emilie said...

cake, cake, cake - i want to see the cake!